Friday, June 6, 2014

Playtesting: Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, The Second Day Scenario

 I'm just about half way through the scenario.  What a battle, complete with plenty of reinforcements arriving throughout the day.  The CSA have a number of victory point objectives from which to choose.  So what to do?   I had initially decided to focus on Culps Hill but changed my mind and set about snagging a chunk of Cemetery Ridge.  

Game start


End of first turn
End of second turn
End of third turn
End of fourth turn
So after chipping away at Cemetery Ridge with little success, the Union has managed to swing around in a sickle cut style of approach all while keeping their objectives.  What is more, rather than waste time attempting to rest Cemetery Ridge, I realize I could have just made a run for Little Round Top and most likely been able to hold and reinforce the position there.  Ah well, hind sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment