Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Future Of The Show


So i've set my cross hairs on 50.  Nothing lasts forever and to think the show might go on indefinitely would be naive.  Therefor, my target for the final episode is 50.0  (assuming I make it that far).  Additionally, episode 50 will put the show's life right around a year old, a good run in my opinion.   As i've stated in the past, the show has been a blast to do and your support has made it all worth while.  Now, that is not to say I may not come back for an infrequent episode just to say hey and wax nostalgic, but the break neck pace of one episode per week will be no more.  Not to fret!  That pretty much guarantees 20 more episodes which will cover a wide range of topics.  Oh and I should add that this blogspot will still be going strong.  That said, here is a very tentative topic list for future shows:

Kursk (mid war)
Waterloo
The Pacific Theater
Wargame graphics
SPI a complete history
Vietnam
Budapest offensive (late war)
Moscow 1941
The battle for Germany (late war)
Samurai/Shogun era
Chutes and ladders: a strategic analysis :)
Plus all the usual news, reviews, rants and musings

Just remember, all things are subject to change.  Finally, I am still accepting history/game topic suggestions so feel free to speak up!

Thanks for listening and keep gaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment