Saturday, May 3, 2014

What's on the horizon for Hexes And Soldiers...


So what's on the horizon for Hexes and Soldiers?

Well, the mantra up to this point has been, "so far so good".  I've had a blast doing the show and it seems you guys have enjoyed it as well, so, steady as she goes. 

Here is the tentative itinerary for the next couple of shows:

Episode 24:  All I will say regarding this is, "1914", beyond that, you'll just have to wait and see.

Episode 25:  This will be the "Diamond" episode and I hope to do something extra special for you guys.  So what will that entail?  It's still up in the air.  I would love to grab an interview with someone and I have a few other ideas as well, but as of this moment, i've yet to nail anything down.  Additionally, Episode 25 may be delayed a week pending family coming in from out of town.  We'll just have to wait and see. 

Finally, I'm always open to show suggestions, ideas, requests, rants, raves, applause...so let me know whats on your mind.

Beyond that, keep on keeping on with the gaming and i'll do the same. 

Oh and thanks for listening!


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the most excellent work. I really enjoy the show. I have had a hard time keepin up. The recent White Death East Front readings were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hipshot that means a lot! I aslo enjoy your vid posts, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete