Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Wargaming Tribe Does Not Eat Its Young...(Part 1)

Here is my third attempt to share the pics that were taken from my first wargame convention, Heat Of Battle.

 My second time visiting this place.  I only live about 7 miles away.

My schwag bag!  Each person attending got a free random bag of shtuff.

Please tell me these guys got in for free. 
A familiar scene throughout the event, stashes and piles of games.  Hurricane Katrina wiped out a ton of games from closets, basements and attics.  Many are still trying to flesh out their former collections.
Hung out with a wonderful gentleman who had the physical components for Battle Of The Bulge printed out.  This game was a major success for Shenandoah Studios, a trailblazing company that designs wargames for IOS. 
Tons of miniatures games being played from Bolt Action to Flames of War. In fact, a seperate Flames of War tournament was being held simultaneously in another area.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment